LSS Life Safety Services® Announces New Service – Arc Flash Assessment
LSS News & Articles
LSS Life Safety Services® is an exhibitor at the 55th ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition
LSS Life Safety Services® Will Be Exhibiting at the 2018 BOMA International Expo
LOUISVILLE, KY (October 27, 2017) - LSS Life Safety Services® has been awarded a position on Business First’s Fast Fifty list for the tenth year in a row. The “Fast Fifty” is an award that honors the fifty fastest-growing independently owned and privately held companies within Louisville and the surrounding areas. LSS ranked #31 on the list, up from the #44th position from last year.
Louisville, Ky. (August 8, 2017) - LSS Life Safety Services® (LSS) a nationwide passive fire protection inspection company, has earned a place in on the Inc. magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 list. This is the ninth year in a row the company has received this honor.
It’s always tragic to hear about families being forced from their home due to a fire. Unfortunately, many living in the Grenfell Tower Apartments in London had suffered that fate last Wednesday. In the early morning of June 14th, a fire tore through the 24-story apartment building causing many to evacuate as quickly as possible.
The required Joint Commission inspections that hospitals undergo are always unannounced, so that the inspectors can see the actual workings of the hospital, but they do happen within an expected time of a few weeks. This leads to increased vigilance within the hospital during these weeks of possibly being inspected, and a recent report shows that this has an effect on patient well-being.
A fire at a California school showed the importance of having a complete, working fire wall in conjunction with active fire protection. On Wednesday March 15 around 6 am, a ventilation fan in the boy’s bathroom of the school created an electrical fire that spread through the insulation above the ceiling.
After experiencing a hotel fire, guests at a New Jersey hotel found out the hard way why having a working fire protection system is so important. Early in the morning of Friday February 24th, a room at a Ramada Hotel caught fire, which began to spread into the hallway due to the room’s fire door being left open by the occupant. The heavy smoke and heat from the spreading fire caused residents...